So I know that these things have been here for awhile now, but it didn't really register with me - as I am a new mom - until today.
Today Mary and I went to the mall and at one point we went into the family bathroom to . . . um . . . GO to the bathroom and also to change Mary's diaper. After changing her, I realized the cool seat on the wall for kids to sit in safely secured while parents use the facilities - which is much better than the kid having to go back into the stroller right away.
I think if I was Mary - I would have loved to sit up high on the wall and look about. And how cool is it that they have "family restrooms"? There are so many new things that make raising kids now so much easier and better than what our parents had to deal with . . .
Mary clearing was enjoying herself!
Don't you just love that little tongue sticking out??? So cute!
Now if only there were a chair in every bathroom for a nursing mom to sit!
ReplyDeleteI once saw a chair like that OUTSIDE the stall--can you believe that? Who would strap their baby in and go into a stall??????? Cute Mary girl!
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY Marlowe!
ReplyDeleteAnd J - a man probably installed it. : )
I love the jellies! She looks a bit loose. Do you think she might have slipped out if she wiggled a lot? Those are also great for TODDLERS who don't have a place to be contained when it's your turn. I hate it when they touch the floor!
ReplyDeleteWell, I double checked and tightened it so it seemed secure. So I think she was okay. One reason it looks like that I think, is because the loose end of the strap is right on top of the tight one. She may have wriggled out if she tried hard enough. But it wouldn't have been easy and I think I would've been to her in time if she had. Now I will be even more cautious! Thanks!
ReplyDelete