Thursday, June 3, 2010
Full Day
So we had a very full day yesterday. Starting in the morning, I set Mary on the floor next to the door to play with the door stop (she loves it) while I made my bed. Next thing I know . . . well the picture speaks for itself. But that isn't all that big of a deal. Then, later, I discovered her second tooth coming in (no wonder she was such a crank the day before - and let's not even talk about the middle of the night last night). And the biggest part of the day - what I had been getting ready for the whole day - Charles and Ellen came back into town. They spend half of the year in Arkansas and half of the year here. We decided to host a potluck in their honor and invited the entire Sullins clan. I'm sure these two only children grandparents never dreamed they'd get to have so many grandkids. They are thrilled!!!



Isn't this the sweetest?
Grandpa Charles with the newest babies.
New outfit from GrammE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a fun day we had! Thank you for hosting, the food was fabulous and so was the company! Love Miss Mary! Love,J
ReplyDelete