Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Weekend



We had a nice weekend. On Friday, I posted this on facebook . . .
"Yay for upstanding, hardworking, and honorable men! This Father's Day, I'm so grateful - not only for my own father and father-in-law - but for a good husband who is fiercely loyal to his wife and baby."
I truly am very blessed to have these men in my life.
My husband Jeff with baby Mary


My Dad and me


Charles (my FIL)and Jeff


Anyway, so we had a full weekend. Saturday morning I went to Colorado Star Ball (a ballroom dance competition) to see my friend Annabel compete. She took first in all the dances in her division - PreBronze Newcomer! Doesn't she look stunning?


Then Jeff and Mary and Me drove up to Estes for a visit to Jeff's parents. We had a nice time. Here are some pics!

Mary snugglin' with GrammE





The "Old Folks At Home" (I can say this because as we were leaving, they called themselves "Old Folks" : )

And then we had church on Sunday and then a family get together at my folks' house.
Fun times!
Sassy Hannah (neice)


Emma (neice) lookin' so different since they discovered her thyroid issues.

1 comment: