Saturday, April 16, 2011

Horsin' Around

Daddy is Mary's new horsie apparently.

I love her little hands holding on to his hair.

Okay, not a great picture of Mary, but I thought it was cute of Daddy.


Laughing. What wonderful, happy, joyous times. These are moments to be treasured.

Signing "again". Doesn't she look SO much like Ellen (my MIL) in this pic?


And here are a few pics that I thought were worth sharing from one of our days at the park last week. It ended up being colder than I expected, but Mary seemed to enjoy herself anyway. She can negotiate the slide all by herself now. It's so funny to watch how much effort it takes for them to climb up, sit down, get their legs in front of themselves and then scoot forward toward the top of the slide . Play really is a lot of work when you think about it (especially for Moms).

Here she is climbin' up to that slide . . .


Little angel . . .


Lots of giggles and squeals on the swing.


And for some reason, I just really thought this pic was cute - how she is holding the shovel and walking. She is doing such big things and yet still is so small.


Also, I just had to share with you how cute she looked for school last Monday. I had planned on this outfit, but it was Mary's idea to wear the hat. I don't think I could even count how many compliments she got - especially about the hat. So much fun to dress my little girl!

After class, we climb the steps and go spend a little time at the park right next to the library.


Little walker. So big.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes babies bring out the best in men. Don't you love to see the way they interact? Mary is so sweet and cute!

    ReplyDelete