Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"Pull"

With Mary turning 18 months old last week, it seems like she really has starting talking more - Hannah (my neice) noticed too. So I thought I'd share with you some words that she has been saying. And now that I am writing them down, I realize she has been saying lots of these words for awhile. But I don't know, I just really noticed an increase in the last week. It's like she tries to say the beginning of many words now.

So here are her words starting with my favorite:
"Pull" = apple
"Haa" = Hat
"Boo" = Balloon
"Hah" = Hot
"Du" = Juice
"Bah" = Ball
"Uh!" = Up
"Tah" = Stop
"Dow" = Down
"Wawa" = Water
"EE!" = Eat
"Sshue" = Shoe
"Wowah" = Flower
"Beh" = Bread
"Boo" = Spoon
"Dah" = Doll
"Daa!" = Dad!
"Momma" = Momma
"Sah" = Sock
"Baby" = Baby
"Poo" = Poo
"Pee" = Pee
"Uh oh" = Uh oh
"Tee" = Cheese
"Cah!" = Car (and sometimes chair : ))
"Haa" = Hands
"Byee" = Bye!
"Bi" = Bike
"Pah" = Pants
"No!" = No!
"Bahr" = Bear
"Daiee" = Day
"Bubbuh" = Bubbles
"Dah!" = Dog - and she usually makes a raspberry noise to represent the bark while doing the sign for dog (patting your leg - except she pats her chest and does it over and over). It's cute. In fact, she signs with many of the words above.

I think she probably knows more, but these are the ones I was able to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment