Thursday, April 21, 2011

Blah!

Picture this.
The play: A Year With Frog and Toad.
Frog goes to wake Toad from Hibernation and Toad says "BLAH!".
That is a little how I feel today.

My Young Women's lesson was not great this week.

I'm feeling rather "soft" at the moment from all the Easter candy. (I had a dream the other night that I was pulling jewelry out of my throat. Wierd I know. I really won't make it a habit of sharing my dreams with you as they are BIZARRE). But the interpretation is pretty clear. I'm eating too much crap!

Mary was not well on Sunday. I think she may have had an allergy attack. Maybe it's a cold. She was snotty and sneezy and puffy and her eyes were watering. Oh I can hear my Mom now. HER mother would always say something to the effect of, "People get sick in January because of too much sugar at Christmas". What is that exactly Mom? But yea, it applies here. I'm not going to tell you how many bags of those delicious Robin Eggs we've been through here. And now I'm sneezy and stuffy and my nose is running away.

Plus I just have so much to do. I don't know how you all get anything done with your 5-6 children. I have one and can barely keep up.

Oh and I had a what I've been calling a "minor devastation" the other day when I lost my entire email inbox. Good news though is that I'm getting what I need fairly well.

I think I might just need a good nap. Yea, I think so. We'll see if that actually gets done.

So BLAH! That's just how it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment