She really likes balls, bugs, books (especially song books), playgrounds (swings, SANDBOXES, and slides), swimming, sliding in the bath, bubbles, candy, her little car, all kinds of chairs and horses, other kids, balloons, being outside, and of course - baby signing time (videos and also cd in the car). Mary really loves music - toys that play music, etc., and she loves it when I sing to her. She also still likes dogs (though not quite as obsessed as she used to be) and hats and shoes too. I can't believe I haven't taken her to the zoo yet. I know she'd love it. She's not so much into dolls/babies yet. Her cousin, H is 4 months younger and she carries a baby doll all the time. Maybe I have a little tom boy? She sometimes plays with her cabbage patch doll and feeds her with a bottle or with the Strawberry Shortcake mermaid doll. But I think that last one is more so she can smell the sweet strawberry scent (and on occasion - lick it : )). She also loves chapstick and looking at herself in the mirror.
Her new bug pajamas . . .
New swimming suit . . .
Happy as a kite with a balloon at the grocery store . . .
Loves to sit in the sink while Momma gets ready (I'm always right behind her) and among other things - look at herself in the mirror . . .
Loves to play with balls . . .
And doesn't want to share (my friend, Sara's beautiful, sweet boys). . .
A very rare cuddly moment . . .
In sandbox at friend Angie's house with P. He's very sweet with Mary.
"Playing with the boys (friend Amber's) while I sit on my car" . . .
"Lemme show ya how it's done boys"
Loves the playground . . .
Loves to climb up in chairs . . .(you've seen similar pics on a different post, but this goes with this post ya know?)
Or be placed on them . . .
Or be spun in them (also a similar photo from a different post - but goes with the theme ya know?)
And loves to ride horses too . . .the one at the grocery store or this one (signing horse). . .
She even tried this one . . .
See?
Love the cuddly moment one--she's delicious! Love the purple outfit at the store, love her sitting on the tiny horse, her little feet wrapped around the hourse, and sitting on her car!! I know R wasn't into babies at this age--H has her older sister to imitate! Look how long her hair is getting, oh that will change her look so much! H is getting more, but that's still not a LOT!
ReplyDeleteOkay, sorry about the pretentious spelling of h-o-r-s-e. ;)
ReplyDeleteShe's such a busy girl! Eliza likes to color on herself with markers and pens.
ReplyDelete