The BEST part though??? I paid $2 for the cropped leggings and $2.50 for the shirt (at Target). Gotta love that!
P.S. You can see in this pic that Jeff set up a little safe play area in the family room for Mary in case I have to do something where she can't be trying to climb up my leg or I need to take out the trash or something. You gotta watch that one! She'll be up the stairs in no time. Or you'll come back in from taking out the trash and bonk her head because she came to the door . . . or she'll climb into the dishwasher - not that any of these things has happened, mind you. ; )
Oh how this brings back memories of when Elijah was a baby--we had a similar setup we dubbed "The Containment Unit!" Busy babies!
ReplyDeletePoor Mary -- she's in jail! :(
ReplyDeleteAw, let her climb and get into everything and drive you nuts... that the point of toddlerhood! :)