On Sunday, Mary got to finally wear this cute outfit that I got at one of my showers.
She got so many compliments! What fun for me! It is a size 0-3 months. Hello? Clearly, no 0-3 month old could have fit in it. I held onto it, incase Mary still might be able to wear it this fall and whoop-ee! she can. We have several cute outfits in storage for fall that I am excited about.
But this brings up a question or two . . .
So it is fall. But it is still warm. I wore a long sleeved t-shirt on Sunday and was hot and Mary probably was too. Do any of you find it hard to figure out what to wear at these times? I just can't bring myself to putting a bright- springy colored outfit on Mary when it is fall - at least not for church.
But anyway. . . I have about six darling summery outfits (about half that I bought and half of them were gifts) that Mary is just now starting to fit into and only one of them has been worn for about 15 minutes. What shall I do? Wear them now even though they are summery? Regift them (I always feel guilty doing that and obviously I'm not talking about the one that she wore for 15 mintues - it doesn't have tags anymore)? Or save them for a possible future daughter that may never come? I don't really want to give them away. I love each of them. And I hope I do get another girl someday. Chances are good right? At least 50/50. Course will SHE be in the right season for them????
I realize these are not the most important questions of life. But what would you do?
This is and spring are the worst for me! All laundry is in play -- cool weather stuff and and hot too. A total nightmare to my laundry room.
ReplyDeleteHang onto them until your next baby and if they don't work then gift em! Unless you're passionately in love with them and they will be family heirlooms. ;) Cute outfit Mary girl!
ReplyDelete