My good friend Annabel has been my friend now for two years. For these past two years we have hung out usually once every week or two. Because of Annabel, I now have a curiousity about all things french that I never did before. Annabel and I both share a love a shopping and dining and because of that I have been introduced to so many cool restaurants and shops that I would otherwise have never known about.
A couple of weeks ago before going to one such restaurant (I don't even remember the names of all of them) in the Cherry Creek area, we stopped in Betsey Johnson so Annabel could get a birthday present for her mom. Annabel picked out the most memorable necklace ever and a bracelet to match. And ever since then, I can't get it out of my head.
My sister Jennifer has a similar necklace that I have always loved and maybe that is why it struck such a chord with me - I don't know. But I just may have to get it.
So here it is . . . My latest obsession . . .

Isn't it stunning?!!! It is called "Under the Sea". I LOVE it!
Here are some past obsessions that a recent shopping trip with Beckie reminded me of . . .
The ALWAYS locket necklace from Brighton Collectibles . . .

and also from Brighton the MARVELS charm bracelet . . .

This one reminds me of when I did A YEAR WITH FROG and TOAD. That little frog is an actual size of a frog - I think from South America. Neat huh?
Most of my obsessions this past year have had to do with Gymboree. : )
Okay I'll admit it. I am a bit materialistic. I'm not really proud of that fact but I am not really ashamed either. There is nothing like a new outfit to make you feel your best. Sometimes those material things bring such joy! It is the little things in life sometimes . . . ya know? Anyone feel me???
I feel you!
ReplyDeleteI am in awe at some of the detail you see in those charms...they are an artistic statement. I love all the detail and all the different options...you can get anything now. Love them...wish I knew I was going to have a little girl to grow up and go shopping with me and enjoy these things together...my men could care less. Have you discovered the teeny tiny ones for little girls...they are SO cute!! :)
ReplyDelete