Sunday, July 11, 2010

She makes me so happy.


How could she not? With a face like that lookin' up at you everyday, you can't help but smile and laugh. She brings me such joy. I love her so much. I hope I can be a good mother and that she will be happy. I hope that we will always be close and always have a good relationship. I hope I can always protect her.

I know that life is life - and with it comes disappointments, shattered dreams, mistakes, and growth. And I wish I could make it so that she will never be sad or hurt or disappointed. But all I can do is my best. And I know I will always do my best for her. I know I won't be perfect but I hope that she will thrive and be happy nevertheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment