Today was a free day at the Botanic Gardens. Beckie was meeting a friend down there and so my Mom and I decided to go too, but we'd just meet up with them for lunch. It was great fun minus the horrific traffic and parking. Nothing like building a new parking garage that is inadequate. My Mom and I have decided we need to run the gardens . . : )
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Botanic Gardens
Today was a free day at the Botanic Gardens. Beckie was meeting a friend down there and so my Mom and I decided to go too, but we'd just meet up with them for lunch. It was great fun minus the horrific traffic and parking. Nothing like building a new parking garage that is inadequate. My Mom and I have decided we need to run the gardens . . : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great pics of everyone! ooh you're brave going on free day. Super cute little ones in those photos!!! Love the sis pic too.
ReplyDelete