The video basket . . .
The changing table/chest of drawers . . .
. . . during story time . . .
the dishwasher (and yes those are dirty ; ) - I'm not saying a word. Talk to my husband)
. . .up the high cafe table chair. . .
and let's not forget her crib.
Pretty soon she will be like one of these little hellions! (I say that with all the love in my heart)
And here is just another cute giraffe outfit (size 3-6 months still fits perfectly - in fact I got it because a lot of the other summer clothing I have for her is still too big). I got the bike shorts ($4) with my gymbucks (so they were actually $2)and then last week the matching shirt for $8. How fitting that the animals are climbing on top of each other. : )
Mary you are sooooo cute!! You always have a smile on your face. You must know you are loved:)
ReplyDelete