But there is a good reason . . . or excuse rather.
I'm 10 weeks pregnant. That explains it all. Yes?
I've decided that maybe I'm not as big of a baby as I thought. Morning sickness . . .AKA "ALL THE TIME SICKNESS" is no joke. I'm just going to say this once: IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But hopefully this means a healthy baby (due May 25th).
I'm hoping and praying that it will indeed pass by week 13 . . . just a few more weeks to go - as it did with Mary.
I've taken to reading my scriptures in the early morning hours when I can't fall back asleep for hours. And today it talked about being patient. I decided to look up the word for more insight. And in my Webster's dictionary it said, 1. Enduring pain,trouble, etc. without complaining. 2. calmly tolerating delay, confusion, etc. 3. diligent; perservering.
I reflected on myself and realized that even though I have made improvements in the area of patience - I know - it is difficult to see me as even more impatient than I already am - I still have a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg way to go! It was pretty easy to remember right away how much I complain to Jeff and how annoyed I get at other people driving or having bad concert etiquette or dogs barking and waking me up. I'm not too good at this one.
But I really am going to try to not complain anymore - or as much- at least not about this.
I am grateful to be pregnant. Grateful I can get pregnant. Grateful for a very helpful husband. And grateful for the spirit in our home which seems to descend when a little one is on the way. I think that is God blessing us.
I will try to soon update our recent goings on - Mary's birthday and Halloween festivities.
Hope you are better soon. When I was a girl, we used to say "Patience is a virtue!". Whenever things were out of control, which was often it seemed. Love and hugs e
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Annie!! I am so excited for you! I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait til you are around that corner--and to meet who is in there!! Love you.
ReplyDeleteJ
congratulations! you are due about the same time that my son and his wife are! hope you feel better--it can be a challenge when you are running around after a little one too! it will pass, and yes, it's a good sign :)
ReplyDelete