Mary has a book called The Spooky Wheels on the Bus and she LOVES it! She asks for it year around (she doesn't care when the holiday is). She also has a favorite Easter and Christmas book too that we enjoy year around.
Anyway, this video was taken at the end of August and I've been waiting to put it up. Sorry the quality isn't great, but I think you'll be able to enjoy it anyway.
Here is a breakdown of what we are singing:
ONE spooky bus goes rattle and shake . . .
Two white wipers (skeleton arms) go creek creek creek . . .
Three noisy cats go Meow hiss hiss . . .
Four glowing wheels (jack-o-lanterns) go round and round . . .
Five big spiders spin their webs . . .
Six singing mummies hum hum hum . . .
Seven silly monsters wiggle and waggle . . .
Eight wacky witches cackle and howl . . .
Nine magic brooms go swish swoosh swish . . .
Ten goofy ghosts say booo ooo ooo . . .
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
I think my favorite part is Mary's pointed fingers on the wiggle and waggle part.
So stinkin' cute.
Cutest ever! It makes me sad every time I sing to eliza, she hollars and cries for me to stop. I don't understand it. Love the song!
ReplyDeleteShe always laughs at first in nursery when we sing a version of this, then seems slightly put out that we don't do it the same way.
ReplyDeletewhat a darling girl (and mama!) she is growing so fast! we miss you!!
ReplyDelete