Been playing with the boys next door lots. I sure wouldn't mind if Mary could marry one of them someday.
They each take turns wanting to push Mary. And Mary was loving it.
Aren't they the cutest boys ever?
The Rockies Game
Mary and Me riding the light rail downtown to meet up with Daddy.
Mary did really well.
Even though we had a rough start to the evening (my butt literally got pinched in a bleacher and started bleeding), we had a good time.
Having fun with Daddy
The Fourth of July
Mary and I started the day at a ward breakfast in the park. I knew there'd be fountains, so I put her swimsuit on under her clothes. Didn't take Mary long to go straight to the water.
Later - after Mary's nap - Mary and I went to a neighborhood party. It was fun to get to know the neighbors - especially some with kids just Mary's age! After that it was time for the fireworks!
Mary says "fag" for flag. (Sorry she happens to be at that age where many of her words sound like bad words.) Anyway, Mary has two books - one of America the Beautiful and one of The Star Spangled Banner that she asks me to sing to her all the time. They have lots of Americana pictures in them. So she knows what a flag is. She also sees our neighbors flag and points to it and says "fag" all the time.
We got to the park for fireworks and a band was playing. Mary started dancing and was being cute and entertaining to people.
A nice boy sitting nearby gave Mary two of his light up bracelets. She was thrilled of course. Don't you love it when there is a nice community spirit?
Lovin' the bracelets. Jeff commented that she missed half of the fireworks because she just wanted to play with the bracelets. But she did love the fireworks too.
I just love those eyes and lips! Okay, AND pigtails. : )
Mary choosing what she wants to wear. Don't you love it?
Mary's still at that adorable age where she wants to be like her Momma. I'll take it!
And I just had to show you her cute bloomers she wore today. Stinkin' cute.
Those are cute boys!!! How is your bottom issue, is it healing? It's so great to have you next door!
ReplyDelete