Sunday, July 24, 2011

What We've Been Up To

So I realize I haven't been writing too many interesting posts lately. One reason is that something weird happened with my blog a month or so ago and I've had difficulty with it ever since. I've also heard that people may be having problems making comments . . .

I have no idea what is going on. Do any of you? If so, can you email me? anniesullins@yahoo.com

Anyway, another reason is that we've just been busy doing lots of summer activities . . . park days, hanging with friends, going to the pool . . . I just am not sure how much of it to post.

Another thing that has taken much of my free time (which there isn't a lot of) is both of the weddings I'm in this summer; my sister, Catherine's - in which I agreed to help her with the attire of the wedding - and my friend, Annabel's. Between both of them, I've been meeting with florists, going to showers, planning a shower, shopping, writing emails, etc. etc. etc. But I'm honored to be a part of both of these weddings and look forward to both of them in August.

We have also been potty training . . . more on that later. We've actually been potty training since Mary was about 4 months old. I am experimenting with an alternative method - Elimination Communication or Infant potty Training. I will go into more detail later because there is way too much to report to add it to this post.

Jeff gave a talk today in church about how we can be like the pioneers (those early saints who gave everything they had to walk thousands of miles across our country to worship freely). He did a good job, and I was proud of him.

My sister Beckie and her family came into town this weekend, so we will be hanging out with them a lot in the next few weeks.

That's about it!

Thanks for reading (if anyone even does anymore : ( - my blog isn't showing any of my followers right now)!

No comments:

Post a Comment