Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunny Memories

Here are some pics of our day of fun in the sun with my sister Jennifer and two of her kids, Emma and Joe. Mary was again, a little fish. She loves the water. This time though, she didn't want to hold on to me or anyone else. Miss Independent I guess. And lately she'll say if I try to help with something and she doesn't ask for it, "Self". Meaning, "I want to do it by myself thanks!" or, "Move over Momma. I'm spreadin' my wings."











And here are a couple of other pics from this past week. . .


Mary eating cherries. She gets a kick out of the pit part. She often will bite into one just to get the pit.



Mary went down the stairs last week without holding on at all! That seems big to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment