This year, we met at Catherine and Aaron's home. It was nice to see where they live. We also had Catherine's and my in-laws with us too. So it was a nice big party. Mary was ecstatic the whole night. First she couldn't ever really get over Aaron's dog, Blue. She kept bending down to the dog and yelling, "HI!!! How ARE you???!!!" The dog was just totally patient with her. Then she and her cousin Sheri Anna had tons of fun too. She was so happy, she couldn't have cared less that I forgot to bring her food for dinner. Luckily, Catherine hooked us up with some yogurt.
Here are a few pics.
Aaron juggling for us.
One of my favorite renditions of the night, was Catherine playing Bartok's (?) 4th Invention.
I sang a piece called, The Lamb. I struggled a bit because I was having an allergic and asthmatic reaction to something in their house. I normally don't have asthma, but I do sometimes with allergies or colds.
My nephew Joe watching me sing. : ) He's getting so big. He is starting to go down that wonderfully awkward path of adolescence complete with glasses and braces. Yet, he is still a good looking kid I think. We should all be so lucky.
A really cute pic of Jennifer and Emma.
Hannah's stunning new look!
A really cute pic of Charles and Ellen.
The Robinsons
The Smiths
The Williams
The Sullins
The Murrays (well except of course the ones that were in the other pics: )).
I apreciate your compliment about my haircut!
ReplyDelete