Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mommy and Me Pedicures


I don't normally pay money to get a pedicure. However, my last pedicure that I got (on my birthday) lasted over a month! And I thought, "That might be worth it to spend $30 if it lasted a month". So though I probably won't do it every month, I was in dire need of a pedicure yesterday and didn't want to wait until the evening. So I went and brought Mary too. I asked how much it would be for a new coat for Mary as well and it was only $5. So Mary and I sat in the salon next to each other whilst getting pedicures and then when she was done she sat on my lap the rest of the time.

It was quite fun really. Mary was very intrigued by it all. And she got to have pink sparkly toes. She was so well behaved and cute of course. I was pretty proud.

It makes me so happy to have my little girl tagging along with me wherever I go - holding my hand, sitting in my lap, talking to me, showing me new things she's just discovered . . . It's like she is like my little buddy or sidekick or something. I've actually been feeling a little sad that when it comes time for another baby, it won't just be her and me anymore (during the day at least). : ( Know what I mean?

Anyway, I think I will always remember this day . . . sitting next to her whilst getting our feet worked on, how I got to hold her in my lap while her cute little chubby toes dried, and her wanting to try on the throw-away flip flops when Momma was done with them. I love you Mary! You are just so scrumptious and sweet!!!

Looking so small in her chair.


Checking it all out.


The lady next me commented on her yummy fat feet.


Momma is happy. Looking old but happy. : )


P.S. Mary also wore her pettiskirt yesterday. She was getting so much attention for how cute she looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment