Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mess maker, Mess maker

Mess maker, Mess maker (Sung to the tune of Matchmaker, Matchmaker from Fiddler on the Roof)

Mess maker, Mess maker you are a mess,
Food in your hair and on your dress!
Mess maker, Mess maker look at your Mom,
She’s cleaning up a food bomb!

Mess maker, Mess maker you know that I’m
In love with you. Still, so much time
To clean up after each mess that you make
I do it all for your sake.

Dear Mary, I know you think it’s cute
To put buttered toast on your head
It’s not that I really mind that much
It’s just I JUST shampooed your head!

Mess maker, Mess Maker toys everywhere,
Poop on your bum, sand in your shoe
Soon you will grow up and I’ll be so blue . . .
So bring on the juice, toast and the jam
Banana and cake –I’ve got the cam’!
Oh you are my little ham!



Alternate "Dear Mary" part:
Dear Mary you make a lot of mess
For someone who is so pint-sized
It’s not that I really mind that much,
It’s just you’re so uncivilized!

Which one do you like better?

5 comments:

  1. It's a good thing when a husband agrees with his mother-in-law

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Thanks for commenting Charles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute Annie. Eliza is into doing it all herself. It's nice ... but messy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed with your lyrics! I only ever got as far as the first line or so of that very song/tune. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO cute, Annie! I can just hear you singing this! You're such a fun mom!!

    ReplyDelete