Monday, March 14, 2011

Feeling lucky?

I am! I have a great family. We had a little (well big considering) dinner last night and used St. Patrick's Day as the theme. We had corned beef, cabbage coleslaw (I missed the traditional cabbage but that's okay), Irish mashed potatoes (okay they were just mashed potatoes) and green jello fluff salad. At the end we had Trifle. But I renamed it Rainbow Trifle because it was like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow complete with rainbow sprinkles on top. Freakin' delish! With that and the St. Patrick's Day parade happening in Chicago this weekend, it's been a festive St. Patrick's Day and it's not even St. Patrick's day!
Here are some pics!

Another hat. Lots of Peek a boo fun.


Just look at this girl! What a cutie if I say so myself.


My Dad and sister, Jennifer


Robinsons/Murrays (both apparently Scottish, but have Irish I think as well)


Me and Rosanna


Joe and Mary flirting. Buff and scruffy Ivan looking on(just arrived from a pig hunt) and Grandma Bonnie playing piano while we all sing. Well, Mary dances.


Love birds Aaron and Catherine. Guess my Mom was right. He was destined to become a son in law with a double consonant name (Scott, Jeff, and Matt are the other brothers-in-law) Jeff and Adam behind.

Mary and Daddy (purposely not looking at the camera)

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! Glad you're back safely. You look great, but I always think you do, you're beautiful! Love that Mary girl too!! Way to catch up on posts. ha ha

    ReplyDelete