Thursday, March 3, 2011

Piles

Incase you're wondering why I've been MIA the past week or so, it is because my house has been screaming for some attention. It got to the point where I couldn't find what I needed in my closet and the stack of mail was around 12 inches high. Yep. I know. I know.
My bathrooms and a general vacuum are also screaming for attention - as well as a reorganization of the family room, but I'm getting to it. Bills, and grocery shopping, laundry, and oh yea - the baby! had to come first. We also celebrated Jeff's birthday on Monday.
Here is some progress . . .
Isn't it beautiful??? (Okay - ignore the pile of books on the chest of drawers)


What is left of that 12 inch pile of mail . . .


Clean laundry folded and ready to be put away!


Here are some other piles I need to get to . . .


Ironing . . .


Toys . . .


Bathroom . . .


And the worst nightmare ever . . . my craft table. *SIGH*

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I'm so ready for spring cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie..... what's that in your closet on the top shelf?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good portion of my Strawberry Shortcake collection. You knew that right?

    ReplyDelete