Sunday, January 9, 2011

Takes Awhile to Recoup from the Holidays. No?

So I'm fully aware that it has been over a week since my last update. This week has been scattered. We got to have our Christmas with Jeff's side, Jeff's schedule wasn't totally back to normal, and Mary's schedule? I am not sure what happened to it. She didn't nap much at all this week and so I didn't get much done at all. I'm not sure if it is because our new church time wrecked everything, or that she is getting older and transitioning to just one nap now, or maybe it is that new tooth that I discovered while playing the "I'll stick my finger in your mouth and you try to bite it and I'll try to escape before you bite too hard" game. Either which way (as my friend Christina would say), I'm ready to have predictability and a schedule back. Wish me luck. I have so much that I want and need to do in life. My list of new year's resolutions is somewhere around 65. So I'm ready to get to it!

Here are a few random pics for you . . .in Mary's voice.


"I like this game that Momma plays with me. We pretend I'm a baby and she puts me in my Moses basket and rocks me and sings to me and I ask her for more, More, and MORE."



"We finally got enough snow to play in!"
"I like it!"
"A lot!"

"Don't I look so sweet here . . . don't be fooled though, I will let you know if I'm displeased! P.S. Momma noticed all my pants are shirt sleeves were getting too short again. She had to do a little shopping."


"This is another favorite of mine . . . I love to play in the bathroom sink! It's just my size."
"I'm signing 'flower' here because I was just playing with the shell flowers behind me."


"Here I'm at my friend Delaney's birthday party. She has this awesome chair that I loved!"

"Momma's shoes! If I didn't know better, I'd think I was Cinderella"

"I can go down the stairs now very well mostly without Momma's help. The only thing that trips me up are the turns in the staircase."

"Momma came to get me up from my nap and found me sporting this cute look!"

Happy week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you told me about your blog! I love to see pictures and it's so fun to see how your little Mary is growing up!

    ReplyDelete