I realize this post may be entirely uninteresting to all of you. But if you want to know what has been going on here, then you should know that much of the last month+ has been filled with sickness. I'm kind of embarrassed by it really. I think we are pretty healthy - although I do not get enough vegetables I do know. I guess this is the time of year for it. My Mom always says January is a long month to get through.
Mary - November/December - One minor cold followed by another minor cold. Cough lasted for like 3 weeks before I finally took her in and got medicine for croup and ear infection. 2 weeks after that (January now) - eye infection and ear infection again. This week - reaction to chicken pox vaccine (little rash, loose bowels, irritable, and cold symptoms again). Poor little baby has a raspy voice.
Jeff - Started December 26th - A virus of some kind - body aches and chills, cold symptoms. Cough and other symptoms that continue to linger on . . . (I think he might've had a sinus infection).
Annie - A minor cold surfaced in December (Oh and let's not forget the day that I was throwing up and had to perform in a concert that night). New virus surfaced a week ago - body aches, sore throat (has lasted an entire week - no - not strep), laryngitus, and lots of coughing. Finally starting to go away now. But I did wake up with my own eye goup this morning.
Most of the time it hasn't been bad enough to miss anything or keep me in my pajamas all day. But has definately affected comfort and energy levels.
We are ready to be healthy again!
Sorry! Hurry up spring!
ReplyDelete