Monday, November 15, 2010

Morning Rituals

It is so fun to be Mary's Momma.
Every morning - when I go to get her out of her crib, we have several things we usually do. First she has her bottle, and then a diaper change/potty. We also almost always do a few other things too... look out her octagonal window, play with the clock and noise machine and play with and try on Momma's glasses.


Yes these are slightly embarrassing - they are my old old glasses that I got back in the 8th grade I think. I do actually have another pair of glasses to wear when I don't wear my contacts, but these 80's glasses are nice and big in terms of line of vision. My other glasses, you can pretty much only look one direction if you want it to be in focus, you can't look up or to the side much. Also these old things are sturdy even if they are broken (one side the plastic has broken and if Mary grabs them, the left lens falls right out. But hey! That lens is great to put in the mouth too and you can just put it right back when you need to. : )

1 comment: