Friday, November 12, 2010

Mary Had A Little Lamb

. . . or rather IS a little lamb.



Yesterday Jeff got the day off! It was nice to have him home and for lunch we went to one of our favorites, Cafe de France (in Aspen Grove). Tara - our favorite waitress came by and greeted Mary by name and said she had been wondering about us - it had been awhile since we'd been in. Nice huh?
Anyway, it was a perfect day to break out Mary's new lamb outfit. How could I resist getting it? It is even cuter in person. But I promise you that I won't buy all things lamb like I seem to with giraffes. : )
I like lambs. I think I'd rather own a lamb than a dog. I once did a show with a couple of kids who had a baby goat. It was really cute and sweet.
I know. I'm being random. I'll stop now.

1 comment:

  1. HA! She's a great lamb. Is it funny that we have that hat too?? ;)

    It is my personal belief that every hat should have ears on it.

    ReplyDelete