Mary started preschool this year with Miss Leigh's Busy Bee Preschool - an in-home preschool in Highlands Ranch. I had already signed her up before we moved and I wanted to keep her where I felt good about. So we drove to Highlands Ranch every Tuesday and Thursday this year. And Mary had a great year! She was one of just 7 kids. And I think that it was a pretty awesome preschool.
This is Miss Leigh. She came to our house before school started to meet Mary.
Of course Mary loved her right away!
Here is Mary on her very first day of preschool. Isn't she just adorable and beautiful? I posted these pics on FB and so many people said she was a spitting image of me. That made me feel happy.
The commute wasn't bad. We had a routine. Drop Mary off, then go on a walk with Jonathan along the trails by Miss Leigh's house, stop at the playground and play, walk back to the car, and head over to the grocery store for my weekly trip. Sometimes there was time for another quick errand too. Thursdays were a similar routine. But instead of going to the grocery store, we would go to story time at the library.
Here is Jonathan doing his favorite thing at the park - swinging!
He loves the slide too. This slide was the perfect size for him.
At story time holding his egg shakers.. Too cute yes?
And since this post is all about Mary and her preschool, I will just go ahead and post pics of her little graduation.
Here are all the kids in Mary's class with Miss Leigh.
Here is a photo taken THIS week of Jonathan at our park we always went to (Toepfer Park). He has grown quite a bit I'd say.
Okay, back to the graduation...
Enthusiastic Mary! Also with buddy, M.
Mary and Miss Leigh. We love Miss Leigh!
Daddy came to Preschool graduation too!
Jonathan stayed home with Grandma Bonnie. But here is the rest of us! She looks so big in these photos.
It's been a great year! Went by fast! One more year of preschool and then off to Kindergarten.
No comments:
Post a Comment