The Zoo Again
The Botanic Gardens
Valentine Play Date at Stephanie's.
She let us play with her bunnies
The kids decorated cookies.
Just look at my sweet angel boy! Ugh! Eat your heart out.
Sigmund is a great little swimmer!
I wish you could see this picture closer...
The Arvada Apex Center - This place is really fun! - There is a great play area with a tree house that is part of the drop off daycare. But anyone can come play on it. Then there is also swimming and an ice rink! We went a couple of times.
Yea, the ice skating didn't go too well. But we had fun trying it anyways!
Play date at our house
We had a play date here where we decorated those sugar eggs that you can see into. It was really fun! Of course we had to eat some of the candy too.
Lollipop Park
By far, one of the most fun things we've done and discovered is a indoor kiddie amusement park called Lollipop Park. It is perfect for kids Mary and Sigmund's ages. We went a couple of times. Mary had asked and asked to go back.
The Carousel
The Train
A Pretty pic of Mary : )
The Whip!
Mary didn't like it at first, but quickly changed her mind.
The Ferris Wheel
Along with all the rides, there is an arcade too.
Sweet Jonathan having a moment with Stephanie
More fun pics
Oh I just adore him!
CASA BONITA
On one of our most recent outings, we went to Casa Bonita. You know what? I love that place. It brings back so many fond memories from childhood. Sure, it isn't what it used to be. But there was still fun shows every 15 minutes, a pinata, fun exploration, that wonderful smell, and I even enjoyed the food. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that - but I did. I must've been pretty hungry that day. The sopapillas were really delish! The only part I could've done without was the bum that came up to us outside afterward asking for money. Glad Stephanie was with me. Juggling my wallet with two kids with a bum right next to you is not something I think I'll attempt again.
Skit with the Ape
Diver (I don't remember the divers being skinny white high school aged boys before. But whatever. : ))
Sigmund sharing his cotton candy with Mary. Cute aye? It was her first experience with cotton candy.
Mary dancing outside by the fountain with her new fairy wand.
These two sure are great!
Thank you Stephanie and Sigmund! We had a great time. Here's to many more adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment