I love this picture of Beckie holding Jonathan. She is super close to delivering her own baby boy soon. Jonathan will have a boy cousin on each side to play with! How great is that?
Sheri and Mary play really well together. Isn't this picture cute? This was after a fun outing to the spray park.
I love this pic of the kid cousins gathered together.
Here are some pics from a family dinner/birthday celebration for Beckie
at Cat's house. She and Aaron just got chickens!
This pic has a few people you may not recognize . . . Hannah's fiance Joseph (I'll post a better pic later), Emma's friend Grant, and Hannah and Emma's cousin on the Robinson side, Lizzie who came out this summer to help nanny.
Emma.at Cat's house. She and Aaron just got chickens!
What kid doesn't love birthday cakes and candles?
Jeff and Jonathan
And here are some pictures from a hike we did at Roxborough State Park. It was so beautiful! Who knew that it was so close by?
Isn't she pretty?
This happy duo just celebrated their first wedding anniversary!
My Dad fancies himself a photographer. : )
"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters." Except we are missing Jennifer in this pic. : )
Catherine and Jonathan. Catherine looks pretty here I think.
Miss Sassy Pants with a hiking stick
More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment