Thursday, April 26, 2012
Easter Weekend Part 1 - Eve's Baptism
Yes, I am alive. We have been busy with baby prep the last few weeks - so that is why I haven't blogged. More about that later. I wanted to record our Easter.
We had a special Easter weekend. My sister Beckie was in town - she wanted to have her daughter's baptism here. So we had a whole host of activities for that weekend.
Friday night was Eve's baptism. I have always had a special place in my heart for her. She is Beckie's first - and Beckie and I look a lot alike. When I saw Eve for the first time - at about a week old - I really thought she looked like she could have been one of my own children. So I just have always felt close to her because of that. Plus Beckie - who is more mild than me - has often observed that Eve is much like me and how it wasn't really fair because I should be the one to have to deal with a stronger personality type. But I guess we shall see how it all works out. Mary is getting pretty fiesty herself.
Eve looked beautiful and it was a nice baptismal service. Mary loved being with her cousins the entire weekend.
Eve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment