Followed by pictures at the temple.
Followed by pictures/sound check at 3:30 at The Wellshire.
Followed by a ring ceremony at 4:30.
Followed by a reception after that.
Mary was pretty much done by 8, so we left 1/2 hour before it officially ended.
I was pretty tired and more stressed than I realized. There were a few hiccups throughout the day. But overall, it was a beautiful. And it was a joy to see Catherine and Aaron so happy.
The highlights for me were:
- seeing Aaron's joy as he knelt across from Catherine at the altar in the temple.
- Being with family
- Seeing Catherine in her beautiful dress (the pictures I will post don't do it justice)
- Being helpful
- Seeing all the dresses/colors/flowers come together that I was in charge of and liking the way it looked
- The beautiful Wellshire
- The yummy cake, the artichokes, pepperchinis, and the lasagna
- Getting to visit with dear, old family friends
- And of course getting to be with my own little family of Jeff and Mary.
I just have to give a shout out here to Jeff. He was so helpful to me that day. He took care of Mary most of the time, so I could run about seeing to other things. I really appreciated it.
So here are some pics!
I'm looking astonished, as always, in this photo.
ReplyDelete