Something neat happened this morning. I was reorganizing a closet - moving the pictures and picture frames from one space to another. Mary was keeping me company of course. At one point I had the pictures on the ground and Mary started signing and talking. She was looking at the picture of Jeff and me at Disney World with his parents. She signed "grandma" and I swear she said "grum". I was so pleasantly surprised that she recognized her GrammE (Grandma Ellen) from a picture and was able to tell me so.
Also just had to include this cutie cute picture of Mary yesterday. Doesn't she look so sweet in this outfit? It is funny what strikes a chord in you, yes? I love this outfit because it reminds me of the wrapping paper for the gift of one of the first birthday parties I ever went to.
Who's that model between GrammE and Jeff?
ReplyDeleteHa! . . . that used to be your thin wife!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHoly Hot Mama!!! Were you blonder there?
ReplyDeleteYes I was.
ReplyDeleteUsed to be thin -- nothing! I couldn't help but watch you sing at the fireside and think, "So unfair -- look how great Annie looks up there!"
ReplyDeleteWow. Thanks for the compliments all! And Marlowe, that is exactly what I think when I see you!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this outfit! Little girls are sooo much fun! I may be bias :)
ReplyDelete