Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are all having a lovely day. As you know, this is one of my favorite holidays - Jeff calls it "VD DAY". : )
I hope you all have someone to share your love with and if you don't - I'm sending you my love! I love everyone - even people who don't like me!
So here is some love for all of you . . . a few pics, some cute anecdotes, and some scriptures perfect for today. Love to all!
Grateful to have Jeff to share my life with. Love isn't perfect agreed? Both people are flawed. But I've come to realize more and more how blessed I really am. Instead of a temple pic, I opted for this one . . .

Here is what Mary wore to church yesterday. It was also her Christmas dress. I think it is suited well for both.
For Valentine's Day, Jeff took me shopping. I ended up with this outfit that is a bit . . . different? I'm not sure it matched, but it was in the catalog this way so hopefully it worked. I think when I wore it to church that some people wondered about it. But some liked it and more importantly I liked it! I felt so bohemian chic! Wish I could always dress this way.
A few cute Mary stories . . .
Saturday as I was getting ready, Mary was sitting in her usual spot - the bathroom sink. It gives her a chance to play with all the goodies on the countertop and look at herself in the mirror, brush her teeth, etc. So at one point she was playing with my contact lense case (I had already put my contacts in so the lids were off of the base). She was trying to put the little circular lids on, etc. Then I notice her stick her finger in the container and bring her finger up to her eye and then squint and blink. It was soooo stinkin' cute to see her imitate her Momma.
The other story happened during church yesterday. We have moved to the back since I have been released as music chorister and also because Mary is very actice. So we sit in the overflow area behind the pews in the soft folding chairs. The first week we sat in the back, I let her roam a little too much and felt she was pulling too much focus for the worshipers in the back. So since then, I've decided that I really need to have her be with us at the chairs and that has gone well as long as I have enough things to keep her quiet. She did really well. But at one point, she saw her friend Delaney and wanted to go play. I decided I would let her during the rest hymn. So she started heading over but then the music started playing - Called to Serve - which is a lively, upbeat hymn. She then decided to start dancing in the area behind the pews and in front of the overflow. It was so cute and everyone was enjoying her so much that I let her continue. She was just clapping and bouncing. I figured it says we should praise His name through dancing and that that was pretty darn close. It was cute.
Okay here are some scriptures for you that I thought you might enjoy . . .
Proverbs 3:1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine HEART keep my commandments.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine HEART; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord LOVETH he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.
Obadiah 1:15 As thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
(A good incentive to love one another ay?)
and here's one that is a bit PG-13 . . .
Proverbs 5:18-19 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.
I like that one. My mother is probably scandalized right now . . . : )
Awesome outfit!
ReplyDelete