It was a beautiful night and I almost didn't mind so much that Autumn was here. The moon shone and we had tons of fun.
Here are some pics!
It makes me so happy that Annabel loves Mary. She tells me this all the time. And despite his flawless looks, Quinn is quite a goofball! Love him for it!
Daddy was gone playing with his friends. So it was just the three of us. Mary is wearing Annabel's coat. I stupidly didn't think it would get very chilly. I was wrong. But thankfully it didn't matter b/c Annabel saved me.
Dusk. It was beautiful.
My sweet Jonathan and his fat cheeks!
The jumping pillow.
The Itsy Bitsy Spider
Entering the cornmaze. That thing really isn't easy to get through just FYI!
Spooky night! Makes me want to break out in one of the perennial Murray classics of this time of year: "When you're all alone in the country and the night is dark as pitch.
Don't cry out! Without a doubt - there's no such thing as a witch!"
Welcome Autumn. I guess I don't mind you that much after all. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment