One nice distraction from my pregnancy that we participated in was another library class that started in April and just finished up a couple of weeks ago. We would attend class on Monday mornings and then enjoy playing at the park afterward. Our library connects to a really nice park with fountains and a stream and other traditional playground equipment. So Mary always looked forward to it (and still does when we go for weekly storytime).
Here is Mary with her teacher and class and playing at the park afterward. Btw, sorry for the cell phone photos. That is all I had. I'm sure glad to have a camera on my cell phone even though they aren't the greatest. I'd miss a lot of pics otherwise.
Miss Laura (and please take note of Mary's cute giraffe outfit)
Mary climbing the rocks at the park. This is before they filled the pond with water again.
And here is a pic of Mary and me from Mother's Day. I like to coordinate with her sometimes. : )
In May, my Mom's program, The Book of Mormon Has Come Forth was performed in her stake (Aurora). My Mom's collaborator and good friend, Janice Kapp Perry and her husband Doug came out for the event. I took the opportunity to photograph Mary with them. I got to stay with them when I was pregnant with Mary for a few days and Janice has sent me some nice emails and things regarding motherhood. I've enjoyed getting to know them both.
Mary and Me playing in Grandma and Grandpa's sandbox.
Running around town... Chick-fli-A
and Target.
Playing in the rain.
And just one more pic of Mary being the baby in the Moses basket before Jonathan came.
No comments:
Post a Comment