Monday, February 13, 2012

My Valentine

If you know me at all, you should know that I LOVE Valentine's Day. It is probably my 2nd favorite holiday after Christmas. Course I love all the holidays. Holidays make life more fun and festive. I know some people hate Valentine's but I have a hard time relating. Yea, maybe you don't have a significant other or maybe they are lame and don't do anything to show their love for you. But still, what about all the other people who show love to you? And it is also a chance to show others that you love them. And of course, I love pink and red . . . and chocolate. : ) (Easter actually has the best candy of all the holidays IMHO but I could actually write a post about that and I will spare you that for today : )).

But speaking of chocolate . . . about the 2nd week in January I told Jeff that I wanted to have an early Valentine's box of chocolates. And he obliged! Because of his sweetness, I thought it might be fun to document so many of the nice things he does for me on a regular basis and share them here.


Jeff consistently tries to make me happy by giving in to many of my unnecessary wants.

The first pic - which would have been here - was supposed to be a pic of the chocolates, but alas, I ate them all before I got my act together to take a pic. : ) But just imagine a beautiful array of chocolates and their luscious smell.

Jeff helps with several chores I just don't like doing:
Deboning chicken!


Shoveling the driveway!


Jeff is - and always has been - a huge help with Mary. He is a wonderful father!



Jeff takes care of me when I'm sick. This is a lovely picture of me last week after getting probably the worst case of food poisoning I've ever had. Last week wasn't a good week all around I tell ya.


He regularly goes to social events that he would gladly skip just to make me happy.



These are some of the main things, but of course, not all of them. I feel blessed to be married to such a devoted husband and father. Jeff, you are my Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Thanks for all your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment