Well, I am finally getting going on this goal of mine to start a blog. Woo hoo!!!! I remember a few months ago, I said to my sister Beckie that she should start a blog and that I wanted to too. Well, she started hers last week and I guess that was what made me finally get going on it. Well, besides that - I really did want to - and kept telling myself to do it - Mary is 7 months old already!!! And I just wish I had started her first month. But this is certainly better than not starting at all and hopefully I can still share some of the last 7 months since she has been with us. Also, Jeff and I have been taking the family history class at church during Sunday School and I've been thinking how important it is to record our lives for Mary. So ANYWAY, here I go! I have to tell you all that when I tell a story, I like to give all the details - so I'm sorry now that I tend to ramble on. It is just the way I am. So one more detail about blogging. Several years ago, before I had even heard of blogs, I felt like I wished I would write a newsletter or something to my family/friends at least monthly, so that I could share what I liked, my thoughts, etc. I really wanted to do this and I even put it down in my 3 ring binder notebook (which has all my ideas and thoughts and things that I want to be sure to remember). But I thought that it would be difficult and costly to do something like that. Well, LO and BEHOLD, someone invented blogs and this is just exactly what I wanted but better because you can post pictures too! So yay for that!!!
So on to something else, one of the reasons it has taken me awhile to get going is that I fear a little bit about putting so much of myself out there. But, I believe, and hope, that you all love me enough and know me well enough, that you won't judge me too harshly. Okay? And if you can't do that, you are invited to NOT read it. So enough of the worrying! I'm going to enjoy this!!!
Gosh Annie, you are so detailed and personal. I am totally judging you..
ReplyDeleteHa ha...just teasing.
Blogging really makes me think...either I overly edit myself, or I put it all out there. For me it is a real challenge and it all depends on my mood - I'm always struggling to find the balance though. Good luck. Any way you dice it, it will be so fun!
Mary looks so old! Can't wait to get together.